Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm Back, Y'all!

Well, here I am again, blogging about the pokers! You may remember me from the poker blog boom several years ago..Mine was called What are the Odds and I was known as "jusdealem", "jus" and sometimes "Jude Salem", a name I got (and loved) from an apparently dyslexic Waffles :) I had a pretty decent following, met some awesome people from it and formed friendships I have to this day. Blogging was a totally positive experience, but for some dumb reason, I deleted it. So, here we go again with What are the Odds (Take 2)! That name is pretty lame lol, but it is what it is, so...

 I have to say up front that my grammar has been ruined over the last few years with text messaging and facebook, so you Grammar Nits out there be warned. I'll try to refrain from using u and ur, but I can't make any promises about anything else. I may not use commas appropriately, either. I will most likely use "y'all" a lot and repetitive smiley faces. I am a habitual smiley and winky face user and I am unapologetic about it, just lettin' y'all know. ;)

 So, what have I been up to during my long blogging absence? Just life basically, nothing interesting. I actually stopped playing poker for about 3 years, from '09 to '12 I only played a handful of times during those years and I really regret that, because you only get better by playing, duh. My interest in it returned this year with a fury and I have played more this year than I ever have live. That's probably why I've decided to start up this blog again and OMG I HAVE SO MANY BAD BEATS TO SHARE!!! Haha, I'm just kidding, I will not bore you with those, but I do love to discuss hands and writing them down really helps me think through them, so here goes!
Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment: