Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WPBT 10th Anniversary Winter Classic Dates Set

The 10th annual installment of the WPBT winter gathering will take place Dec 6-8. The Aria Poker Room staff are excited to have us back! The Tournament will be $125 and will follow the regular Aria daily tournament structure. -CK

Wow! 10 years of poker blogger get togethers in Vegas. While I have yet to make it to one of these, for the last 7 years (yes, 7!), I've eagerly looked forward to reading the trip reports and seeing the pics after. It always looked like such a great time! Will I get to attend this year? I'm going to throw out a very slim 'maybe'. When you have 5 children, December is a pretty expensive month! Trips with just the husband and I are few and far between during the year and pretty much non-existent around Christmas. It would be cool though and who knows, maybe I can be a fish on a heater between now and then, haha!

So, are you going???



2 comments:

  1. I would love to go, but will probably pass. Sounds like fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone to the past several, but am taking a pass on this one.

    ReplyDelete