Monday, August 5, 2013

Player Down

Had a dog walking accident on Friday. The neighbors dog was in our backyard and my dog, who was on a leash, didn't want her in our yard barking at us..long story short because it's hard to type with one hand..I was trying to hold my dog back so she wouldn't attack the neighbor's dog and ended up being pulled thru the gravel by my dog. Cuts, scrapes, swollen knees and having my hand glued together was the result. Painful. I can finally walk a little bit today. I'll be back to blogging again when my hand is more useful. We've asked them numerous times to keep their dog out of our backyard..If that should happen again, I will let go of the leash for sure. If their dog gets eaten by ours, oh well. We warned them. Back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, sorry to hear.

    I had you added to my reader, but it showed no posts by you, so I figured you were on the sidelines. I happened to come here today and see you have been active. I am using Feedly now (Google went to the muck), and must have done something wrong. Anyway, sorry for not commenting more than I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok, Mojo! I forgive ya! ;) Hope to see you in Tunica again soon!

    ReplyDelete