Sunday, November 10, 2013

ME Day 2 Recap

Card dead, bad position, big stacks all around me. I don't play many trnys, so I don't know how the table breaking works, but I had hoped they would break mine first when I saw the seating chart this morning, because even though I was like 25th of 56 players, I was 6th of 8 at that table with the 2 biggest stacks directly on my left. Terrible position to be in. But, nope. Instead, they just kept sending more big stacks to my table. The chip leader got moved to my right, of course. Super. Oh well, couldn't catch a break and busted THREE from the money. nh gg.

"And still not in Hendon Mob.." -Memphis Mojo with the needle as I'm walking out. Ouch! I was already feeling like I'd been hit in the stomach by a linebacker. Thanks for the reminder, Mojo! Thought we were friends, geesh!! But yep, still not in it. Russell, my husband, is in it and pretty much every poker player I know, but me lol..Oh well, maybe next year...

It was fun though, I had the chance to play with some great players, meet some pros I respect and had a pretty good run. Not bad for an $80 satellite.








3 comments:

  1. Sorry, didn't mean it as a needle. You played great under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, certainly not as much fun to read as your previous posts, but congrats anyway on the great run!

    btw -- even the great MOJO sometimes finishes behind hack bloggers in poker tournaments in Las Vegas. : o )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you guys. Really appreciate the support. I was just picking at you, Mojo, I know you didn't mean it like that. I will get in that freaking database next year some way somehow! 2014 will be the one! :)

    ReplyDelete