Friday, September 6, 2013

Guest Post for Football Picks

Here's a message from Russell with his football picks...

Well we hit both of our picks last night in the NFL thanks to Peyton Manning's career performance. The first week in the NFL is difficult to pick because we don't know what teams are doing yet. So, we won't have many plays this Sunday. One that I like for sure is the Bengals +3 at Chicago. As for college, I have a few gems that I like. We had Temple last week in South Bend and they hung in there to get the cover. We're going to ride them again at home getting 3 vs Houston. Cincinnati made Purdue look silly last week and I think Illinois is another bad Big 10 team. I'm eating the 9.5 and taking the Bearcats. Also like Syracuse +17, Oklahoma -21.5, Texas -8, Notre Dame +4.5, Washington St +16 and Stanford -26. Follow me on twitter @RussellRoss75 for all my picks and any last minute plays I decide to make. 


No comments:

Post a Comment