Monday, September 9, 2013

Poker Dreams

I've been thinking about poker so much, I've started having silly dreams about it! Last night, I was at a party in Barcelona with a group of poker players that included, of all people, Daniel Negreanu, new hair plugs and all! ;)

That's extra silly, because for one, I'm not that big of a DN fan. I find him kinda annoying sometimes. I know he has haters..I'm not a hater, I have a lot of respect for the guy, I'm just not a big fan. The second reason it's silly is because I do not fly. I have no desire to travel the world playing poker, so dreaming of being in Barcelona doesn't make much sense at all!

I'll blame Bart Hanson and his podcasts. I've been listening to them in bed on my ipad just before sleep, which is probably not the best time to listen to them, because although the content is excellent, his voice is soooo relaxing, it's really hard not to fall asleep listening! So, I probably need to pick a better time for listening to the podcasts. Hopefully, that will end my partying with Kid Poker! haha :)




3 comments:

  1. For some reason I can never remember my dreams the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky, Mojo. I'd rather not remember mine LOL. Always somethin' crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. New hair plugs? Gotta check images, I guess ...

    ReplyDelete